Home Alarm Extended Warranty
No more uncertainty, no need to pay for costly on-site repair or maintenance
Free Home Alarm Extended Warranty
- For a limited time, our extended warranty is currently FREE, as long as you remain a client of ours through the years.
- Must be a current client to qualify.
- Full system-wide on-site parts and labor.
- Any devices (security sensors, life-safety sounders, personal triggers, keyfobs, surveillance cameras, smart thermostat, garage door opener, numeric door lock, battery replacement, etc.) we add to the system will be covered by that system-side warranty.
- On-site repair only by qualified, certified technicians.
- Payment of your insurance deductible for a maximum of $1000 per year, but certain conditions will apply.
- Third-party equipment you add is excluded.
Make sure you take care of your system
Home Alarm Extended Warranty Exclusion
- Damage resulting from accidents, acts of God, alteration, misuse, tampering, and abuse.
- Failure of Customer to properly follow operating instructions provided by the installer at the time of installation.
- Trouble due to extended interruption of utility power.
In the event the customer calls in for service under the warranty plan and upon inspection by a Telus representative it is found that one of these conditions has led to the inoperability of the system, a charge will be made for the service call. Should it be necessary to make repairs to the system due to one of the conditions not covered by warranty, a charge will be made for such work then applicable rates for labor and material.